Audubon Engineering Solutions’ provided project management, procurement, engineering and design, automation, and equipment inspection. Structural analysis was performed to verify the platform’s sustainability for the intended field development. Additional work included the interface between topsides and subsea wells, including support for HPU and TUTA and automation links between the topsides and subsea controls programming.
Audubon Field Solutions’ provided the decommissioning of the existing production module and construction management for onshore and offshore activities.
- Entirely new topsides facility development using the existing platform topsides
- 4 major topsides modules including a 1,400-ton production module
- Water depth is approximately 620 ft
- Design capabilities: 15,000 BOPD, 250 MMSCFD, and 11,400 HP
- Gas processing, treating, dehydration, compression and export systems
- Oil processing, treating and export systems
- Process control and safety system design/integration
- Electrical power generation
- Inspection and construction management
- Integration of subsea systems