Audubon Field Solutions provides field and pipeline services to the global oil & gas, petrochemical and refining, transmission and power generation markets. We support, consult, validate and manage the execution of turnkey onshore and offshore project solutions on time and within budget. Our reputation is centered on creating innovative field and integrated pipeline solutions to reduce operational costs and maximize investment returns.
DELIVERING COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS THROUGH RELIABILITY, COMPLIANCE AND SAFETY
- Construction Materials Testing
- About Audubon Field Solutions Survey & Mapping Construction Management and Inspection Technical Operations and Maintenance Commissioning and Startup Risk Management Right of Way GIS Services Environmental Services
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TESTING
Audubon Field Solutions offers comprehensive construction materials testing and quality assurance/quality control testing to the oil & gas industry. Our multi-disciplined capabilities include laboratory analysis, field inspection, and infrastructure materials testing including soils, concrete, and asphalt.
At Audubon Field Solutions, our experienced team of certified technicians and inspectors use the latest technologies to provide cost effective solutions to avoid project performance problems. We ensure consistent and accurate test results through our in-house laboratory facility.
As your trusted partner, Audubon Field Solutions provides prompt, practical and reliable solutions to our clients’ testing needs.
FIELD MATERIAL TESTING SERVICES
- In place moisture/density training (Nuclear Gauge Method)
- Field concrete sampling and testing
- Bearing capacity evaluation
- Footing, wall, and slab inspections
- Construction monitoring
- Water and sewer line construction and inspection
- Monitoring of pits and impoundments
- Erosion and sediment control inspections
- Soil stabilization
LABORATORY MATERIAL TESTING SERVICES
- Compressive strength testing
- Concrete cylinders
- Concrete and rock cores
- Grout prisms, grout cubes, and mortar cubes
- Concrete masonry units
- Soil classifications (Atterberg limits and grain size)
- Natural density and moisture content
- Standard and modified procter
- WVDOH – Concrete
- ACI – Concrete
- WVDOH – Compaction
- SafeLandUSA PEC Training
- Certified Aggregate Technician