Audubon Engineering Solutions is a global EPCM services provider serving the oil & gas, petrochemical, refining, and pipeline industries. From the wellhead to the refinery, we deliver turnkey solutions throughout the project life cycle on time and within budget. Our reputation is centered on providing engineering excellence and flexibility without compromising safety, value or quality.
DELIVERING INNOVATIVE EPCM PROJECT SOLUTIONS, ON TIME AND WITHIN BUDGET
- Regulatory and Permitting
- Services Project Management Engineering and Design Procurement Construction Management Process Safety Management
REGULATORY AND PERMITTING
Audubon Engineering Solutions provides comprehensive regulatory and permitting support services to help owners and operators comply with any and all federal, state, and local regulations. We understand that in today’s environment, oil and gas companies simply cannot afford to be non-compliant, and after nearly two decades of driving small and large-scale EPCM projects to success, we know how to make sure that it doesn’t happen.
Our experts possess an intimate knowledge of complex regulatory frameworks, which they use to deliver cost-effective compliance solutions that improve safety and keep projects on track. Whether it’s an offshore platform, pipeline, gathering station, or processing plant, we’ll work to make sure that your facility remains fully compliant with all applicable rules and regulations so you can focus on doing what you do best.
Our capabilities include:
- Regulatory Compliance (BSEE, USCG, ABS, DEQ, TRRC, FERC, DNV, OSHA)
- Gap Assessments and Audits
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Verification
- Process Safety Verification (PSV) Basis Studies
- Pre-shipment Verification and Updates