Audubon Engineering Solutions is a global EPCM services provider serving the oil & gas, petrochemical, refining, and pipeline industries. From the wellhead to the refinery, we deliver turnkey solutions throughout the project life cycle on time and within budget. Our reputation is centered on providing engineering excellence and flexibility without compromising safety, value or quality.
DELIVERING INNOVATIVE EPCM PROJECT SOLUTIONS, ON TIME AND WITHIN BUDGET
- Process Safety Management
- Services Project Management Engineering and Design Procurement Construction Management Regulatory and Permitting
PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT
We offer process safety management (PSM) compliance and support for a broad range of onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities through our affiliate company Audubon Field Solutions. Our services focus on improving safety by helping operators identify, evaluate, prevent, and respond to hazards in the workplace. Leveraging the experience and expertise of our industry-leading specialists, we work with clients to fully understand the intricacies of their operation. We then use that information to develop and implement procedures that keep personnel and equipment as safe as possible throughout the entire life of the facility. From the wellhead to the refinery, we can serve as your single-source provider of PSM support services for any upstream, midstream, or petrochemical refining asset.
Our process safety management capabilities include:
- Program Implementation and Support
- Process Safety Hazard (PHA) Identification
- Process Safety Analysis (PSA) Revalidation
- Mechanical and Structural Integrity
- Compliance Audits
- Training Courses
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Pre-Start-Up Review
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Verification
For more information on our Process Safety Management Services, click here.