Audubon Engineering Solutions is a global EPCM services provider serving the oil & gas, petrochemical, refining, and pipeline industries. From the wellhead to the refinery, we deliver turnkey solutions throughout the project life cycle on time and within budget. Our reputation is centered on providing engineering excellence and flexibility without compromising safety, value or quality.
DELIVERING COST EFFECTIVE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS FOR ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE ASSETS
- Petrochemical and Refining
- Deepwater Topsides
- Fixed Platforms Floating Facilities Pipeline Engineering Brownfield Modifications and Operational Support Greenfield Developments
Deepwater topsides present some of the most difficult engineering challenges facing the oil and gas industry today, especially when it comes to weight and space. Audubon Engineering Solutions’ offshore team provides the knowledge, tools, and personnel you need to overcome these challenges. Our vast experience with a wide range of highly complex offshore facilities on the Outer Continental Shelf has made us a global leader in topsides development, and by implementing a flexible design approach to deepwater projects, we’ve been able to set ourselves apart from the competition.
We possess unrivaled expertise in the engineering, design, and installation of process equipment and modular additions, along with a range of utility, electrical, and waterflood systems. Our comprehensive list of services includes everything from drafting/design, procurement, and permitting, to scheduling, commissioning, and inspection. Over the years, our qualified team of engineers and offshore specialists have amassed decades of in-field experience and built a proven track record of helping operators successfully deliver their deepwater topsides projects on schedule and within budget.
Additional topsides services offered by Audubon Engineering Solutions include:
- Automation and integration of topsides equipment
- Payload design and layout
- Import/export flowline and riser design
- Center of Gravity (COG) calculations
- Weight control
- Hull and subsea well interface
- Process Safety Analysis (PSA)
- Construction management support
- Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) compliance
- Plant Design Management System (PDMS) software support
- Regulatory and permitting