Audubon Engineering Solutions is a global EPCM services provider serving the oil & gas, petrochemical, refining, and power industries. From the wellhead to the refinery, we deliver turnkey solutions throughout the project life cycle on time and within budget. Our reputation is centered on providing engineering excellence and flexibility without compromising safety, value or quality.
DELIVERING COST EFFECTIVE ONSHORE SOLUTIONS THROUGH RELIABILITY, COMPLIANCE AND SAFETY
- Petrochemical and Refining
- Gas Processing Facilities
- NGL Fractionation LNG Liquefaction Amine Treating & Condensate Stabilization Units
GAS PROCESSING FACILITIES
Audubon delivers safe, reliable and performance-optimized gas processing solutions ranging from simplistic dew point plants to refrigerated cryogenic NGL extraction facilities. We can provide fully customized facilities to your specifications or modular solutions leveraging standard packages offered by Audubon and others serving the midstream. Audubon’s gas processing experts can use standard designs to accelerate schedule or customize your facility to optimize recovery.
Key Capabilities Include:
- Amine Treating Units (Inlet or Product)
- Refrigerated Dew Point Control Facilities
- Cryogenic Facilities
- Balance-of-Plant (3rd Party Modular Equipment)
- Lump Sum, Target Price or T&M
- EPCM Services or Full EPCM
- Operational Readiness (E.G. HAZOP, PSM Documentation & Operator Training)
- Operations Support/Staffing